Running into what seems to be tighter and tighter schedules these days. This is only exacerbated by the fact that I know where very few things are in this town now that I've moved. It's going to be hell to find a barbershop that's open on the weekends.
I've also determined that it's time to turn to an increasingly digital method for making the comic. The reasons are obvious: cost and time. As I stated in my tutorial, I usually use some pretty low tech and inexpensive tools (the exception being Bristol board). However, I'm nearly out of printer ink and a good number of my pens are dying. As a result, last week's comic was thumbnailed on paper but refined and inked on the computer.
That's how it's going to be for Friday's comic. And next week, I'll be doing it entirely on the computer for the first time. If all goes well, I'll increase the format so that it's proportional to standard American comic book size (which is drawn at 11" x 17" in a 10" x 15" live area).
I really want to get back on the ball with the comic. Moving and traveling for the holidays have really dug into my time. So far, I've only spent ONE weekend at my apartment. Ugh.
Regardless, I'm gonna make this work. One way or another.