So the project deadline has come and gone. It's still very much a work in progress, but overall things have (somewhat) calm down for me for the time being.
I did still manage to put in a few pages of LK during that time. I've found that doing the thumbnails slightly larger really helps. If I can get the tight pencils in on the thumbnails, I pretty much go straight to inking once it's on the larger paper.
I have also noticed an increase in the number of people viewing the comic. Also, a LOT more search results on Google (yes, I'm one of those guys who Googles his own website).
As for the ads on the Comic Dish page, I haven't gotten a whole lot of cash from it (about $30 since I started), but that's not surprising. Instead of banking that, I think I'll use it to promote LK on other sites once summer rolls around.
Time is still a bit tight. But I think I'm managing it a bit better now.